9121 Long Beach Blvd South Gate, CA 90280
9121 Long Beach Blvd South Gate, CA 90280



Don’t know where to start? Check out our list of services that we offer. Don’t see what your are looking for? Message us we can still help you

Or Schedule your Free Consultation and speak to one of our representatives

Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of status is the process of changing from a non immigrant immigration status (e.g. student, tourist, etc.) to permanent residence (green card holder).

Asylum Application

To obtain asylum through the Affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

Consular Processing

Once you are the beneficiary of an approved immigrant petition and an immigrant visa number is immediately available to you, there are two ways to apply for lawful permanent resident status (a Green Card).

Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals(DACA)

On June 15, 2012, the secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal.

Employment Authorization

We may issue an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) to you as evidence that you can work legally in the United States for a specific time period.

Employment-Based Immigrant And Non-Immigrant Petitions

U.S. immigration law provides aliens with a variety of ways to become lawful permanent residents (get a Green Card) through employment in the United States.

Family Based Petitions

Use this Petition if you are a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR) and you need to establish your relationship to an eligible relative who wishes to come to or remain in the United States permanently and get a Permanent Resident Card (also called a Green Card).


If you are a noncitizen who is eligible to apply for suspension of deportation or special rule cancellation of removal under the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA).

Naturalization / Citizenship

Naturalization / Citizenship

Deciding to become a U.S. citizen is one of the most important decisions an immigrant can make. Depending on your situation, there may be different ways to obtain citizenship.

Removal Hearings

Individuals facing deportation may challenge the government’s charging document (“Notice to Appear”), the government’s allegations against the individual, or the government’s evidence using motions to terminate or dismiss, motions to suppress, motions to reopen, and motions to reconsider.

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status/

If you are in the United States and need the protection of a juvenile court because you have been abused, abandoned or neglected by a parent, you may be eligible for Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) classification.

Special Immigrant Visa (SIV)

Special Immigrant Visa (SIV)

A special immigrant is a noncitizen who qualifies for a Green Card (permanent residence) after meeting certain criteria. Depending on the classification, an employer or the noncitizen must file a petition with USCIS.

Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

The Secretary of Homeland Security may designate a foreign country for TPS due to conditions in the country that temporarily prevent the country’s nationals from returning safely, or in certain circumstances, where the country is unable to handle the return of its nationals adequately.

T Visas

T non-immigrant status is a temporary immigration benefit that enables certain victims of a severe form of trafficking in persons to remain in the United States for an initial period of up to 4 years if they have complied with any reasonable request for assistance from law enforcement in the detection, investigation, or prosecution of human trafficking or qualify for an exemption or exception.

U Visas

U Visas

The U non-immigrant status (U visa) is set aside for victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity.

Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Petitions

Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Petitions

The family-based immigration process generally requires U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to file a petition for their non-citizen family members.

Translate »