9121 Long Beach Blvd South Gate, CA 90280
9121 Long Beach Blvd South Gate, CA 90280

Our Mission At

People's Immigrant Resource Center

Is to uphold America’s promise to Welcome all Citizens of this World to this Amazing Nation. We will do our Absolute Best to ensure that you can call yourself a Citizen of the United States of America.

Open 6 Days a Week

Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm

Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm

Path to Citizenship

Don’t know where to start? We offer a variety of services for all you immigration needs. Lets Schedule a Free Consultation to begin you path to Citizenship.

Have An Open Case?

The Immigration process can be long and difficult, Lets Schedule a Free Consultation with us to make this process as easy as possible for you.

Are You Ready?

Are you ready to take that key and open the door to Citizenship? Let Schedule A Free Consultation so that you can say “Yes I’m a Citizen”

Family Reunification

Family Petitions can be long and confusing and it can seem that you don’t qualify when you actually do. Let Schedule a  Free Consultation to see your options.

Criminal History

You may have committed an crime in your past, But that doesn’t automatically disqualify you. Let’s Schedule a Free Consultation to see your options.

Serving Your Communities Since 2003

People's Immigrant Resource Center

Here for Our Immigrant Community

At Peoples Immigrant Resource Center we focus exclusively on immigration law and keep up with every development in this constantly changing legal area so you don’t have to. We know that there is no room for error in the immigration process. A single mistake or missed deadline could put your status at risk and leave you vulnerable to deportation or removal. We know that your family depends on you, so we strive for success in all of our cases to ensure that at the end of it all you can say “Yes I’m a American Citizen”.

So Schedule a Free Consultation with one of our Representatives.

Our Happy


Coming Soon

Sorry, There are no Portfolio found

See Below

Our Services

Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of status is the process of changing from a non immigrant immigration status (e.g. student, tourist, etc.) to permanent residence (green card holder).

Asylum Application

To obtain asylum through the Affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

Consular Processing

Once you are the beneficiary of an approved immigrant petition and an immigrant visa number is immediately available to you, there are two ways to apply for lawful permanent resident status (a Green Card).

Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals(DACA)

On June 15, 2012, the secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal.

Employment Authorization

We may issue an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) to you as evidence that you can work legally in the United States for a specific time period.

Employment-Based Immigrant And Non-Immigrant Petitions

U.S. immigration law provides aliens with a variety of ways to become lawful permanent residents (get a Green Card) through employment in the United States.

Family Based Petitions

Use this Petition if you are a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR) and you need to establish your relationship to an eligible relative who wishes to come to or remain in the United States permanently and get a Permanent Resident Card (also called a Green Card).


If you are a noncitizen who is eligible to apply for suspension of deportation or special rule cancellation of removal under the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA).

Naturalization / Citizenship

Naturalization / Citizenship

Deciding to become a U.S. citizen is one of the most important decisions an immigrant can make. Depending on your situation, there may be different ways to obtain citizenship.

Removal Hearings

Individuals facing deportation may challenge the government’s charging document (“Notice to Appear”), the government’s allegations against the individual, or the government’s evidence using motions to terminate or dismiss, motions to suppress, motions to reopen, and motions to reconsider.

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status/

If you are in the United States and need the protection of a juvenile court because you have been abused, abandoned or neglected by a parent, you may be eligible for Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) classification.

Special Immigrant Visa (SIV)

Special Immigrant Visa (SIV)

A special immigrant is a noncitizen who qualifies for a Green Card (permanent residence) after meeting certain criteria. Depending on the classification, an employer or the noncitizen must file a petition with USCIS.

Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

The Secretary of Homeland Security may designate a foreign country for TPS due to conditions in the country that temporarily prevent the country’s nationals from returning safely, or in certain circumstances, where the country is unable to handle the return of its nationals adequately.

T Visas

T non-immigrant status is a temporary immigration benefit that enables certain victims of a severe form of trafficking in persons to remain in the United States for an initial period of up to 4 years if they have complied with any reasonable request for assistance from law enforcement in the detection, investigation, or prosecution of human trafficking or qualify for an exemption or exception.

U Visas

U Visas

The U non-immigrant status (U visa) is set aside for victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity.

Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Petitions

Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Petitions

The family-based immigration process generally requires U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to file a petition for their non-citizen family members.


What Our Client Say

Paola Melara
Paola Melara
Muy Profesionales , excelente servicio y Honestidad , muchas gracias.
Antonio Palomino
Antonio Palomino
100% recomiendo este lugar fue un proceso un poco estresante pero ellos hacen a uno sentirse en completa confiansa. Son buenos con comunicar le a uno paso por paso lo del caso.
Byron Savallos
Byron Savallos
Muy buenas personas asen muy buen trabajo gracias dios los vendiga
Jorge Alvarado
Jorge Alvarado
Enrique Yac
Enrique Yac
Lindo lugar
Jorge Alvarado
Jorge Alvarado
Muy Buen servicio te Saben explicar muy bien cada proceso que llevas en mente ahora sí como dirían te lo esplican con Manzanitas

Have a Special Case?

Take the First Step Towards a New Beginning! Schedule Your Appointment with Our Compassionate Immigration Experts Today. We’re Here to Illuminate Your Path to Legal Status in the U.S. Don’t Let Uncertainty Hold You Back – Book Your Consultation and Embrace Your Future Now!

Our Blog

Stay Updated With Us

New Rule for Special Immigrant Juveniles

Provision Allowing Special Immigrant Juveniles to File in Person Before Their 21st Birthday Petitioners for Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ)…

Translate »